1.12.2010

ITS BARBIE BITCHES !!

it seems miss all american barbie isnt all miss innocent after all. who knew miss barbie was such a filthy bitch ,, hell if i knew this all along i woulda totally jumped on the Barbie movement years ago !! lol these fuckin rad but disturbing pictures were created my the wonderful mariel clayton.


" Please do not message me to leave smug sanctimonious comments about how my work upsets you, and won't I please think of the children, and how I must have been through some very bad times to get to this place, and how these pictures show someone with such a 'dark' soul, and how troubled I must be..

You know jack about me, other than that I have a sharper sense of humour than you.

If you really want to 'protect the children' - stop wasting your and my time leaving trite messages and be a parent. " -
ms. clayton


welp enjoy !!







No comments:

Post a Comment