3.02.2010

BITCHES && INK


Name :
-- Janelle La'Shay Harper .. aka Skin , Jane or Nelly


Date of birth :
-- April 19th .. ima aries biiiitch !! aka , thee BEST .


How many tattoos do you have :
-- man .. I don`t even count em really .. Its kind of difficult ..
but besides my full left sleeve , & half right sleeve .. i have .. seven others

If you could be any super hero who and why :
-- CatWoman .. !! She was dope !! Hella sexy & mysterious in all black .. Tight leather / spandex .. Whateva that shit was .. Flexible .. Wild .. & feisty .. Like ME ;)

How old were you when u got your first tattoo what was it of and why did you get it ?
I was 16 yrs young .. I got a pink hibiscus on my tummy .. I got that flower because I'm mixed with hawaiian .. And pink because its one of my fave colors . Oh yeah , & under it says " Puanani " which means beautiful flower in hawaiian .


If you could mix a sex position wrestling move and dance move what would it be ?
-- hmm .. i would prolly tie the "waterfall" with the "backroll" mixed with jerking .


Does having tattoos make you a animal during sex ?
-- nahh , tha person I'm sex`n & the mood turns me into an animal .. Especially if there's trap music playin in the background .. I get wild !! Rawwrr ! I don't want no weak ass slow shit

I know people stop and stare at your body art work all the time. What is the weirdest thing you ever heard ?


-- I can't really remember anything that I would call "weird" .. Its always dumb shit like : what did ur parents say , what about when u get married , you know ur body is gonna change when u get older , or how are you gonna feel when you're like 50 .. I'm like blah blah stfu .. I'm grown & all of this is symbolism of who I am . I don't get tattd as a trend , fukk that . && when I'm 50 , I'll be in the shop gettn tattd wmy grandkids suckas !



Where is your fav tattoo what is it of why is it yo fav ?
-- that would either be the star under my lip because no one has it & everyone thinks its a piercing .. or my full left sleeve because it has a lot of representation of myself .. including hearts for love , hibicus' for my hawaiian background , my families names , butterflies .. you catch my drift ..


If you could tell young girls around the world one thing what would it be ?
-- to stay true to themselves .. N0T worry about what others say and think , always be Y0U and do Y0U . your soul is the roots to your own destiny .. these people are the branches and their opinions are the leaves ..

like her stalk her :
twitter.com/_JANEbond

No comments:

Post a Comment