3.23.2009

LADY GAGA OR LADY NA`THA (article from tba)



Pop superstar Lady Gaga (aka Stefani Germanotta) has been known for her sharp voice, and outrageously daring outfits “on and off” stage. However, the sexy pop sensation has been stopped by law enforcement, in regards to her sexy garbs for being too explicit. Often seen sporting corsets, bodysuits, and tights - Chicago police stopped “L.G.” dead in her tracks as she was spotted wearing hot pants. Contact Music reports Lady Gaga stating:

“I guess they weren’t really pants at all. But it was really funny because all you saw was this half-naked girl on the street yelling at some cop ‘It’s fashion! I’m an artist!’ It was fun. It’s not that I don’t like pants. I just choose not to wear them some days. I think no pants is sexy. I love the naked human body. I was working in strip clubs when I was 18.”

Despite being stopped by police officials, Gaga vowed to be true to herself and wear her normal everyday attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment